As a part of a growth strategy in the Nordic region, one of our customers, Lenze A/S in Denmark, is looking for an Account Manager. For the right person, this is a unique opportunity to be a part of an exciting future by Lenze A/S, working with selected OEM Machine Builders & Endusers and using your automation experience, hands-on sales approach, and skills.
Lenze is a German company based out of Aerzen, Germany presented in more than sixty countries around the globe and with more than 3.600 highly motivated employees.
Lenze is specialised in drive and automation technology and develop, produce and sell innovative products, extensive solutions and complete systems globally.
Lenze A/S in Denmark is a part of a Nordic organisation with more than 50 employees. The Nordic Headquarter is located in Albertslund close to Copenhagen.
- Reporting to the Nordic Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing and growing sales to approx. 30 – 60 customers primarily within the segment of OEM Machine Builders.
- You will be responsible for farming existing customers (60%) and hunting new customers (40%).
- Generating and fulfilling your targets as well as securing annual price agreements with customers.
- Winning system sales orders and continuously developing the sales funnel.
- Building up a network with your customers at all levels.
- In cooperation with the Sales Director and the sales team, you will be responsible for implementing the sales strategy.
- Active using the CRM system with information about customers, contacts, leads, opportunities, account plans and competition.
- Active participation in Nordic Sales Meetings and Local Sales Meetings as well as International programs to keep up and improve your skills and competences.
- Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical Engineering background from the field Industrial Automation.
- At least 5 years of experience from B2B sales or an application engineering background where you strive after a more commercial oriented responsibility position.
- Experience from total automation solution sales with the ability to understand the customer’s application.
- Excellent commercial skills and always ready to close a deal.
- A highly motivated self-starter, with a positive attitude, pragmatic approach and flexible mind-set.
- Inquisitive by nature, you are open to, as well as interested in, innovation and technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Danish and English (both written and spoken).
Home Office Based or in Albertslund.
Joining an innovative global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours with an attractive, performance-related compensation package.
Please send your application to Ole Harboesgaard Jensen on the e-mail address below:
For more information, please contact:
Ole Harboesgaard Jensen
Headhunter & Partner
Mail: [email protected]
Mobil +45 20 123 795