As a part of a growth strategy and to strengthen the leading position in the field of technology of highly automated production lines to the pharmaceutical and medical industry globally, one of our customers are looking for an additional top motivated International Area Sales Manager.
A unique opportunity using your hands-on sales approach, market & product knowledge and personal skills, together with excellent products and internal support, to be a part of a successful international team.
is part of a huge global organization known for their high recognition and reputation with a strong position in the market of automated production lines using the highest and newest technology standards.
The company develops and produces special machinery for the largest Danish and foreign companies in the pharmaceutical industry.
The employees and company standard is known for their technical competencies, loyalty and performance, which matches the high quality and the unique solutions in their machines.
The company is located on Zealand in Denmark.
- In collaboration with the Sales Director setting the strategic objectives and initiatives, defining the operational goals to obtain increased sales to existing and new customers
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting
- Accountable for the timely assignment of company objectives
- Provides Lead Generation and hunting of new customer.
Your accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of firm sales, profit, and strategic objectives
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives
- Fulfilling the strategic objectives and operational goals
- Strong > 5 years’ experience with international B2B sales and marketing
- Result oriented and structured with the capability to communicate technical information to customers and colleagues
- Understanding the complexity of solution selling and able to navigate in a complex organization with full value chain
- Good technical knowledge and interest in automated production lines and technology
- A highly-motivated self-starter – with a positive attitude, pragmatic approach and flexible mindset
- Customer focused and excellent business acumen
- Strong strategic and managerial thinking
- Inquisitive by nature, you are open to – as well as interested in – innovation and technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Danish and English (both written and spoken), other language like German and Spanish is an advantage
- In possession of a driving license and be willing to travel (more than 75 days per year)
The headquarter office at Zealand
Joining an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment.
- Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included.
- Large opportunities for personal and professional development
- An ambitious international career
Please send your application to Ole Harboesgaard Jensen on the e-mail address below :
For more information, please contact :
Ole Harboesgaard Jensen
Headhunter & Partner
Mail : [email protected]
Mobil +45 20 123 795