As a part of a growth strategy and to strengthen the position in the field of ROAD TRANSPORT within Europe. One of our customers are looking for a top motivated International Sales Manager.
A unique opportunity using your hands-on sales approach, market & product knowledge and personal skills, together with excellent products and internal support, to be a part of a successful group of business.
is part of a global organization known for their high recognition and reputation with a strong position in the market of FTL and LTL services all over Europe.
The company is located with several branches all over Europe.
- In collaboration with the global Sales Organization in Europe setting the strategic of the global sale within Europe to obtain increased sales to existing and new customers
- Recommends sales strategies for proactively winning new business
- Accountable for the timely contacts and sales of company portfolio
- Provides new business ideas and hunting of new customer
Your accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of firm sales and strategic objectives
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives
- Fulfilling the strategic objectives and agreed goals
- Strong > 5 years’ experience with international sales within FTL and LTL ROAD Transport
- Result oriented and structured
- Understanding the complexity of solution selling and able to navigate in a business with small margin
- Proven track record in a Sales manager role
- A highly-motivated self-driven starter – with a positive attitude, pragmatic approach and flexible mindset
- Customer focused and excellent business acumen
- Strong sales- & strategic skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Swedish (both written and spoken), other language like German and English is an advantage
The Swedish Branch in the area of Jönköping
Joining an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment.
- An attractive salary and excellent benefits
- Large opportunities for personal and professional development
Please send your application to Kim Daugbjerg on the e-mail address below:
For more information, please contact:
Headhunter & Partner
Mail: [email protected]
Mobil: +45 2020 6468