As a part of a growth strategy and to strengthen the position in the field of ROAD TRANSPORT within Europe. One of our customers are looking for a top motivated International Sales Manager.
A unique opportunity using your hands-on sales approach, market & product knowledge and personal skills, together with excellent products and internal support, to be a part of a successful group of business.
is part of a global organization known for their high recognition and reputation with a strong position in the market of FTL and LTL services all over Europe.
The company is located with several branch all over Europe.
- In collaboration with the global Sales Organization in Europe setting the strategic of the global sale within Europe to obtain increased sales to existing and new customers
- Recommends sales strategies for proactively winning new business
- Accountable for the timely contacts and sales of company portfolio
- Provides new business ideas and hunting of new customer
Your accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of firm sales and strategic objectives
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives
- Fulfilling the strategic objectives and agreed goals
- Strong > 5 years’ experience with international sales within FTL and LTL ROAD Transport
- Result oriented and structured
- Understanding the complexity of solution selling and able to navigate in a business with small margin
- Proven track record in a Sales manager role
- A highly-motivated self-driven starter – with a positive attitude, pragmatic approach and flexible mindset
- Customer focused and excellent business acumen
- Strong sales- & strategic skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), other language like German and Scandinavian is an advantage
A new German Branch in the Ruhr area
Joining an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment.
- An attractive salary and excellent benefits
- Large opportunities for personal and professional development
Please send your application to Kim D. Petersen on the e-mail address below:
For more information, please contact:
Kim D. Petersen
Headhunter & Partner
Mail: [email protected]
Mobil: +45 2020 6468