For one of the World’s leading security risk intelligence companies; we are looking for a Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Senior Analyst to lead a team of analysts with focus on security risks and their impact on global supply chains for private and government clients.
Risk Intelligence A/S was founded in 2001 by Hans Tino Hansen. The company has evolved to become a prominent company in security risk management by delivering threat and risk assessments worldwide. Risk Intelligence operates and assists clients and partners from the headquarters located north of Copenhagen, the office in Singapore as well as through representatives in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
The business has been designed with international scalability in mind and the company is globally recognised as an expert in its field. Risk Intelligence provides the Risk Intelligence System (MaRisk + PortRisk + LandRisk) which is a digital platform that allows clients to monitor global security threats and enables them to plan and execute operations in risk areas.
Risk Intelligence is listed on the Spotlight Stock market [RISK].
Reporting up to:
The analyst will refer directly to Head of Intelligence Analysis based in Vancouver, Canada.
The MENA senior analyst takes part in a broad range of analysis activities in order to assist clients in making educated business decisions. As the analyst team leader, you will also be responsible for coordinating and planning various analysis projects and contributing to ongoing expansion of sources.
The job includes writing threat assessments and contributing to briefings, presentations and security threat research. The job is a mix of producing and updating recurring threat assessments on a defined range of MENA countries, contributing to client-specific in-depth Security Risk Assessments and responding to client queries, often with a short turn-around.
The senior analyst will monitor various threats with the potential to disrupt the client’s supply chains or operations. Your responsibilities will vary in time and be at different levels of complexity depending on your background, skills and experience.
As the lead analyst in the MENA team you will also work closely with colleagues from Advisory Services and Sales & Marketing to develop new products and to customize relevant solutions for our clients.
Additionally, you will hold a coordination role for analysts working on other regions; based in Hellerup.
The ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum holding a master’s degree, preferably from fields relating to Political Science/International Relations/security/intelligence etc. and/or equivalent work experience/training within the security and intelligence field
- 3-6 years of relevant analysis experience, preferably within the fields of security threats on an operational level
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Reading and listening proficiency in Arabic, Farsi and/or French
- Prior knowledge of the socio-economic and geo-political dynamics in the MENA region, preferably through living in the region or relevant studies with in-region experience
- Effective in time management with a strong ability to prioritize
- Capable of taking a holistic perspective without losing attention to details
- Experience and/or interest in leading a team and getting results by motivating colleagues
- Hold or be able to obtain an EU work permit
As a person, you should be social, outgoing and communicative to match the working environment in Risk Intelligence.
To ensure your successful entry into this role, you will undergo a thorough onboarding program.
You will be working at the Risk Intelligence headquarters in Hellerup, just outside Copenhagen, Denmark. Travelling is expected as a part of the analyst position.
Salary & Compensation
A permanent full-time 37 hours per week position with a competitive salary and benefits.
Klavs Jarl Jørgensen
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 30 24 95 75