Cobham SATCOM is looking for an experienced financial controller to join their finance team. As part of the team based in Lyngby you will have daily interaction with your finance colleagues and throughout the organization. The finance team consists of 18 people located in Lyngby and Concord, USA.
Cobham SATCOM (formerly Thrane and Thrane) is a leading manufacturer of satellite and radio communication terminals and earth stations for land, marine and airborne applications.
Their mission is to connect people everywhere providing dependable communications and internet access anywhere under the most demanding conditions.
They take on and solve the greatest technological challenges every day. As a dynamic global industry leader, respected for providing solutions to the most challenging problems, they offer rewarding career paths, competitive benefits and unparalleled opportunities for growth and development.
All their team members value and contribute to a culture of integrity, innovation, and trust.
You will, together with two other financial controllers, work on ensuring the daily accounting is accurate, monthly reporting is being done timely and efficiently.
The financial controlling team is expected to be the professional beacon around accounting standards and controlling. Further, they expect you to continuously help with improving processes, challenge the way things are done and make sure documentation are up-to date and of course being retrieved in the most efficient way.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Controlling and Reporting, the responsibilities of the Senior Financial Controller are versatile and will, among other consist of:
- Overseeing accounts, reconciliation and accruals around month end closing
- Ensure timely financial month-end reporting in the group consolidation system, monthly reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Preparing for and conducting the audit including preparation of documentation as well as participating in preparation of Annual Report
- VAT reporting and reconciliation
- Contribute to cash flow and balance sheet forecast and budget
- Reporting of various statistics to authorities
- Participating in finance projects including improvement of the existing closing and reporting set-up
You will be a part of a highly motivated team and an organization with an exciting roadmap ahead with many interesting transformation projects.
The ideal candidate
- Ideally you have a master’s degree as cand.merc.aud or equivalent
- You have a solid finance background with 8-10 years of experience from working as an auditor and later in a similar role with Financial Controlling
- You have a strong understanding of financial reporting as well as statutory accounting
- Eager to work with financial controlling and reporting in an international company
- You are open to changes, take responsibility and take lead in process improvements
- Experienced excel user as well as working with ERP and reporting systems
- Be fluent in English
From the company HQ in Lyngby, north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Salary & Compensation
A permanent full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits.
Klavs Jarl Jørgensen
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 30 24 95 75