We are looking for a Business Controller to our customer Leica Geosystems Machine Control Division.
The company is a part of the Hexagon Group, who is a leading global provider of technical solutions within Machine control.
Leica Geosystems, who is among the top 3 companies in the world within their field, has established themselves as a leader within machine control technology and delivers innovative solutions globally to the construction industry and offers a comprehensive end-to-end service including initial consultation, development and evaluation throughout installation, training and support to the widest range of machine control and position applications.
The Machine Control Division’s headquarter is in Odense, Denmark and has 125 employees. In addition, the division has offices in Sweden, Switzerland and Australia.
The Machine Control Division digitize the heavy Construction Industry, which is the reason behind the high organic growth, which are expected to continue. This has created the need for expanding the team and the new position as Business Controller. The ideal candidate will refer directly the Divisional CFO and will together with the CFO be responsible for all financial accounts/aspects within Leica Geosystems Machine Control Division.
The Business Controller will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Completion of month end reports and presentation to the divisional management team, including variance and reasons analysis
- Completion of budget and forecast
- Business Controlling in the Machine Control Division
- Proactive support and counseling to the management group including ongoing analysis regarding the development of the markets etc.
- Support and develop systems for production controlling, standard cost calculations, production variances and capacity analysis
- Controlling of complete project portfolio
- Propose, formulate and independently manage the completion of financial actions across the whole organization
The candidate is offered following:
- An interesting and challenging job in a global international, dynamic company, which are among the best in the world.
- A modern place of work with an informal form of communication and a dedicated team of colleagues.
- For the right candidate good opportunity for both personal and professional development.
- An intercultural company that cares for their employees.
- The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a similar position, preferable within a global company
- Holds a MSc in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent education level
- Experience with SAP and Business Information Warehouse
- A strong problem solver, who can handle and solve conflicting priorities and deadlines
- A strong communicator with an open profile, who can to manage and motivate a cross functional team in an organization with direct management responsibility.
- Strategic, analytic and takes pride in quality and finishing on time
- Communicates English at negotiation level
An attractive salary package is offered including pension and health insurance.
Interviews be held ongoing and candidates are advised to send their applications as soon as possible
Bente Bisgaard Hill
Headhunter & Senior partner
Mail [email protected] Mobil 21 45 96 32