Fisher Investments – Danish Private Client Advice Associate in Luxembourg
The Private Client Advice (PCA) group evaluates client and prospect goals, risk profiles, current investment strategies and structures to determine suitable asset allocation and benchmark recommendations. The group provides regulated financial planning advice on the suitability of pension switches/transfers, bond surrenders, investment taxation, Inheritance Tax Planning and Lifetime Allowance Planning.
As a Danish PCA Associate, you will support other team members, Analysts, Tied Agents and
Investment Counsellor’s in providing regulated and suitable advice to prospective and existing clients of Fisher Investments Luxembourg. You will learn to use data and insights to guide your recommendations. You will report to your Team Leader who will aid in your professional development and job training.
- Prepare and format written proposals by collecting client information, using information from third-party vendors, and conducting analysis based on the existing assets, and running portfolio simulations
- Complete tax wrapper analyses for bond surrenders, collect necessary information from pension and investment bond providers, and prepare transfer/surrender paperwork
- Partner with other internal groups to ensure smooth transition of cases
- Work on ad hoc group projects to help increase efficiency
- Use MS Access, Word, Excel (perform complex functions) and Adobe to customise proposals andproduce detailed reportsYour Qualifications:
- A University degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Fluent language proficiency in: Danish (Written and Verbal)
- Experience with financial planning and investment principles or industry exams preferable
- Produce quality work within a target timeline
- Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment to support high-volume outputWhy Fisher Investments Luxembourg:For over 40 years, Fisher Investments has worked in our clients’ best interests by thinking and acting independently rather than following outdated industry practices. Our personalized approach, our total commitment to serving our clients and our investing experience make us unique in our industry. That’s why Fisher Investments currently manages $189 billion for investors worldwide and helps over 100,000 clients meet their financial goals.The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government).
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidyWe take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset, and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.ContactIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please send CV in English or Danish to:
Headhunter & Partner
Mobile: +45 26 48 12 65 (Denmark)
Email: [email protected] www.expuri.com
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER