Dutch Investments Counselors for Luxembourg
Counselors for wealthy Dutch clients in an exciting international wealth management business located in Luxembourg
Are you interested in working for a world class global investment firm and looking to take the next step in your career in Finance? Want to become an expert in and build a career advising clients on financial markets and investments? Want to focus on forging strong client relationships and providing exceptional client service?
Fisher Investments Luxembourg is the European subsidiary of Fisher Investments, a privately held investment management firm that provides professional discretionary portfolio management services for high net worth private clients and some of the world’s preeminent institutions. Our organisation has grown significantly over the past decade and we are searching for talented and motivated candidates with finance backgrounds to join our team as Investment Counsellors to help us better the financial industry in the Netherlands as we continue our expansion in Europe.
The Investment Counsellor (IC) role is focused on building long standing relationships with our clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service at all times. ICs manage high-net-worth relationships in the Netherlands from our office in Luxembourg by serving as their primary point of contact and typically manage a client book with approximately €100-150 million in assets. The ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand client needs and educate the client on the reasoning behind the portfolio changes is crucial to maintaining long-lasting relationships. Candidates need to demonstrate they have the ability to build trust with our clients, which is done on a foundation of financial, social and organisational skills. To summarise, ICs have the following responsibilities and qualifications;
- Building long standing relationships with our clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service at all times
- Manage a book of high-net-worth relationships with approximately €100-150 million in assets
- Act as the conduit between the client, research, the Investment Policy Committee, trading and various other departments
- Proactively communicate portfolio updates and educate clients on financial markets, our current market strategy and investment philosophy
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program
- No cold calling. You will be assigned a portfolio of clients
- Proven track record of 2 to 5 years exposure to private clients within the banking /wealth management industry
- Bachelor or Masters Degree strongly preferred
- CFA or working towards CFA preferred
- IMC or CISI level 4 preferred
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, current events and the market you will be servicing your clients in
- Native Dutch and native or fluent English language skills. Proficiency in other European languages is beneficial but not required
- The ability to listen and empathise with clients, in good times and bad
- The ability to communicate and educate
- Personable and positive personality with a strong professional work ethic
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
Fisher Investments Luxembourg offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- The Company covers 100% of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Very lucrative retirement pension
- Monthly gym subsidy
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
Please email you CV in English (or Dutch), and any other information you may find relevant, as soon as possible to:
Headhunter & Partner
Mobile +45 26 48 12 65 (Denmark)
E-mail [email protected]
By applying, you are consenting that the information on your public profile, CV, resume, and any other information you submit to us can be saved in our database for the purpose of considering you for current and future job opportunities. You may withdraw this consent at any time. Your information will be used for the purpose of considering you for employment in accordance with our privacy policies at https://www.fishercareers.com/?site_type=INT#footer_privacy.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER