The primary responsibilities of the Italian Investments Areas Sales Manager (tied agent) are calling high-net-worth leads the firm provides, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments, and meeting with prospective clients for the purpose of gathering new clients and assets for the firm. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves extensive calling (although no cold-calling) and direct consultative selling. Dedicated portfolio management and client service groups are primarily responsible for the transition and retention of client relationships.
- Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success within financial products
- Minimum of five years of success selling to high net worth individuals
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
- Italian fluency essential
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognized European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. In six consecutive years Fisher Investments has been awarded Top-Rated Adviser in the Financial Times and Fisher Investments Europe has been awarded Wealth Manager og the Year in ADVFN 2015-2017 and 2019.
The company continues to grow and is expanding rapidly in Europe, including Italy, which is why they are looking for talented Sales Managers.
Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Europe use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organization has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
- Highly lucrative compensation structure within an entrepreneurial setting. There is no max cap on bonus
- Work as an independent contractor (tied agent)
- Sell to high net worth individuals
- Focus on bringing on new wealthy private clients
You can read more about Fisher Investments at: Fisher Investments Italia – Il Sito Ufficiale Di Fisher Investments
What are the traits that the top salespeople possess?
- Registered OCF (Organismo Consulente Finanziario)
- P.IVA – (or willing to open P.IVA)
- Strong competitive drive; plays to win and has desire to be #1
- Goal-oriented and results-focused; “money is a measure of success” mentality
- Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose-some
- Proven closer; outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
- Optimistic outlook; sees opportunities not problems
- Persistence under adversity; accepts personal responsibility for failures and treats “losses” as learning opportunities
- High activity orientation and exceptional work ethic—live to work (rather than work to live) mentality
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic and assertive
- Highly ethical and professional
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please send CV in English or Italian to:
Headhunter & Partner
Mobile: +45 26 48 12 65 (Denmark)
Email: [email protected]